If you want to settle down here, you do not have to emigrate immediately. There are different ways and programs to stay longer in the Philippines. These options are independent if you are married to a Filipino citizen. You can enter here with a 59-day visa, which has to extend every 2 months until a yaer. After than you have to left the Philippines for one day to come back. If you wish to avoid the 2-month extension, you can reach it with a deposit. The amount of the deposit depends on the age and / or on the pension status. We would be pleased to provide you with further Information to this program.

If you want to purchase property here, just contact us. There are different possibilities for this! We took 21 months to develop our project from the idea to the completion.
We had the opportunity to learn what is going on and how to do it. Developing and implementing a project with Filipinos is really fun when you have to show some patience and confidence. As everywhere in the world mistakes are made. The people here are extremely hardworking, helpful and attentive. They want to learn – this is the best prerequisite for success.

If you are thawing, we are happy to be your partner!